Last Updated: May 1, 2020.
Ace of Air, LLC (the "Company", "us" or "we") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://aceofair.com/ (the "Site"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site.
- In email, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect your email address and other information you may provide to us through correspondence with us ("personal information") directly from you when you provide it to us.
At this time, we do not use any tracking technologies or automatic data collection technologies to collect information about you, your equipment, your technology providers, or your activities.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to provide you with information you request, or about our Site, our products or our services. We may also use your information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and assist us in providing services and offering our products.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do NOT sell your personal information in exchange for money.
At this time, our Site does not respond to DNT signals.